The Feeling | Teen Ink

The Feeling

You know the feeling. The feeling where you want to write and let it all out, but you can't. You come up empty. Its as if you know what you're feeling and what you're thinking but you can't find the right words to describe it to someone else. There's this boy. But I can't say anything about him because I don't know where to begin, or end. This boy is special. But why? How can I explain to someone why he's so special to me. He's a really great friend. But what makes him a really great friend? He makes me realize that people do care about me and that I am an important person. How does he make me realize this ? My caring for me, and always being there when I'm having an off day. I'm sorry there is more I just don't know how to explain it. You must think I'm a goof. But trust me. Spend one second looking at him you'll love his smile. Spend one minute talking to him you'll love his voice. Spend one hour sitting next to him you'll love his smell. Spend one day texting him you'll love his personality. Spend half a year talking to him, and you'll love everything about him. Not 1 flaw or imperfection. In my eyes he's perfect. In my eyes he's the only one for me.