The house of my dreams

It’s the place I adore.
It’s my shelter.
My home has no doors,
You can’t enter.
Time is so minor,
There’s no clock.
Although I have mirrors,
A large block.
And I am reading
Books as often
As I’m drinking
A cup of coffee.
It’s the place I adore,
It’s my shelter.
My heart has no doors,
You can’t enter.

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great job! The description is good, although I think you could go on describing the appearance of your house. The rest is just perfection. Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!

teamo14 said...
Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:44 am:
thank you very much for your comment, you've got very interesting ideas :)
It's a very old poem so it's kinda unfinished. I just posted it... 

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:57 pm :
I think you should finish it:) Mind checking out my work?

InkWriter13 said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:26 pm:
Interesting poem. Kind of short. I feel like you could lengthen it more and go into depth with your ideas here. Definitely has strong moments. Curious question: what did you mean by Although I have mirrors, A large block? Other than that, I loved the rejection of time and the world. It seems almost like a writer's true world--a world of books and words (and coffee). Great work. :) Would you please comment on my poems titled Without the Writer and The Perfect Fit?