Infallible | Teen Ink

Infallible

By Rachel912 BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
Rachel912 BRONZE, Reno, Nevada

' Who are you to judge the life I live ? I know I'm not perfect , and I don't live to be , but before you start pointing fingers , make sure you're hands are clean . '

And I'm looking at you, the uncertainty in those deep blue gorgeous eyes and you're asking me if I still love you, as if i could ever stop loving you. As if I would ever consider leaving the one uncorrupt thing that makes me painstakingly happy by just holding me in you're arms. As if I could ever say goodbye to the one person that gives me a motive to get up and face everyday. I love you with everything I have, heart and soul, darlin' that's never gonna change. you're infallible to me,completely perfect and I smile everyday I get to look into your eyes and believe you know every last detail about me. I never dared get close to anyone, to let anyone really see who I was; but since the first moment I saw you, heard your breathtaking voice, took in your radiant smile, I have been completely, utterly yours, and will continue to be, if you want me.