You are you

I lie awake with no intention, I dance like no one is watching, I speak what's on my mind and don't mind what i speak, I live for me but not only for me, I lie awake with my head in the sands on the beach, I sing to tell myself to remind myself that life isn't about falling and getting back up , it's about falling and getting back up with a smile on your face and you say " no one can stop me, i am who i am Da**it! i am me" now say it out loud! loud and clear and listen to yourself and repeat these three words " I AM BEAUTIFUL! " I am brave, I am strong, and this here is where i belong. I am already living out my dream. I love with no intention of falling. do you, do you hear the calling? it's calling you. You are what the world seeks, what someone needs, you are the sun in the sky of darkness, the cloud in the mist of rain. You, you are hard to attain. The moment you realize that, is the moment when you realize who you are, and why you are who you are, and why you do the things you do. you are you. And that I tell you is close enough to perfect!