The World I Used To Live In | Teen Ink

The World I Used To Live In

By UmiTakahashi6 BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina
UmiTakahashi6 BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina

"play life, but don't let life play you"

The world I used to live in is not the same. Little steps I took to end up in this situation. Only God knows how I got in this conflict.
The sun rises, yet I don’t want to wake up. Why do I have to live like this? A cold shower to wake me up. What happen to those memories? I want to go back to those times when we used to have fun.
I wish this world would be like the one I used to have. My heart wants to stay as a kid, but my body doesnt’t.
You used to embrace me in your warm arms, now you yell at me. I didn’t notice when I left my toys. I’m tired of everything. They say I’m useless. I just want to go back.
I miss the warmth of your arms. I miss everything in my childhood. I didn’t know it would take my imagination.
I want to be a kid again, so I don’t have to worry about anything. I don’t want worry about money, politics, love, or sex. I just want to fly in my world dyed in colors. Laugh, talk, play, and sleep all day.
I wish this world would be like the one I used to have.

I was sitting in my bed that is near a window and then it came to my mind, i miss my childhood. I remember that i used to laught more than now, that i used to have more imagination, that i didn't have to worry about almost anything. I miss you childhood.