Be happy | Teen Ink

Be happy

April 29, 2012
By satrianab14 SILVER, Auburn, Washington
satrianab14 SILVER, Auburn, Washington
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be yourself because you yourself are beautiful.


Get up and dance take any chance. Learn to fly and spread your wings say you can do it. Believe in yourself even when there’s no one else. To love someone you have to love yourself. When you look me in the eyes tell me that you love me cuz everything’s alright when your right here by my side. deep inside you have this feeling that’s killing. You hurt and you cry because you don’t know how to fly. fly away and drop your pain through the air. Someone new will pick it up but you will be free. Come back a new person your not common your beautiful. Beautiful in every way you’re here to stay. Tell me everything tell me what your feeling I will make it better and we will get through it together. You don’t sleep cuz your mind is constantly going drop those thoughts before you get caught. caught with something painful. Think with your heart it’s a start. Wake up and ask yourself am I happy?


The author's comments:
trying to be happy and think positive while writing this to inspire people to be happy.