I Miss You | Teen Ink

I Miss You

April 22, 2012
By KayBug BRONZE, Norborne, Missouri
KayBug BRONZE, Norborne, Missouri
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life Takes Time, Practice" You Must Never Give Up Hope.


Wish you were here to guide me to the right path One Love Two Hearts Forever Together Never Forgotten, always sewing my heart together and whipping my tears from my delicate face. without you i feel there's a deep hole in the middle of my forgotten heart wishing you could wrap me up into your safe arms and never let go. Trust for you is more then any word to describe feelings so deep, waiting for you for so long hoping for love so strong faith that you will never leave me in this dark place all alone fighting for the right to feel. Must feel your touch, your kiss i need you to hold me and protect me from my darkest secrets and past mistakes and just knowing without you i'm truly forever lost.


The author's comments:
Well Growing up i didn't really have anyone to love me, so once i met my love Brad he really inspired me. I fault feelings iv never fault before, made me look at things alot differently and that is were my thoughts come from. I hope people really consider their feeling for one another.