Life Goes On. | Teen Ink

Life Goes On.

April 18, 2012
By JustPaperAndPencil BRONZE, Milford, Ohio
JustPaperAndPencil BRONZE, Milford, Ohio
4 articles 0 photos 32 comments

Favorite Quote:
The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.


You left me there eyes full of tears, more tears then I have seen in years.
You made me cry you made me shout, but that was a waste without a doubt.
At first I was sad and very hurt, but now I know it wasn’t the worst.
You told your friends I would crash and burn, But Then I realized that this is my turn.
My turn to shine my Turn to Glow, Your hateful comments didn’t show.
I never changed and Happiness is still there, Even though the situation wasn’t really fair.
I used to think Life would never go on, But then I learned how to move on.
Needing turns to not wanting and love turns to hate, But Hey It has to happen someday.
I used to think everything was about you, but now I know it was a foolish thing to do.
So Now I smile and hold my head high, because I’m not going to just watch life go bye.
Live in the moment not trying to please, having people accept me for me.
I used to think Life would never go on, But then I learned how to move on.


The author's comments:
Comment and Rate please, I want your Opinions! (: