RIVER

Is it real what i am feeling am i really sampling the sweet taste your lips as we drift alone the glass like liquid underneath our boat reflecting the silvery moon beaming down illuminating the atmosphere honoring our presence. As planet earth turns with an absence of time while reveling the stars draped across the nights sky like fireflies hovering in mid - air . it is amazing how i could see the world so clearly in the depth of your eyes and yet still so many mysteries that lye's beyond the surface of your radiant beauty for which i long that this night will never end faithfully lean in to kiss you minutes too long ensuring my love for you is eternal just as the river beneath us flowing and growing in depth yet i have only reached the surface of your ocean blue eyes and your smile brighter than any star i.unfortunately saying i adore you just wouldn't be enough. i love you. not even close. holding you in my arms on this one of a kind night floating on a river of tears of joy flowing down your rose red cheeks would say all there is to be said with that i hold the complex simplicity of a loves embrace

LandOfDarkness said...
May 12, 2012 at 6:37 pm:
Oh my gosh, I loved this! It was very descriptive and over all just beautiful. Haha, I try to write romantic poems, but I suck at it. My poem "Fill The Void In My Soul" just sounds stupid. In fact, all my poems sound stupid. I wish I was talented like you.

poetofdarkness replied...
May 13, 2012 at 4:59 pm :
heres a tip : dont wish be: and i think your poem would be awsome but jst dont doubt yourself

poetofdarkness replied...
May 13, 2012 at 5:01 pm :
Oh and thanks for the flattering comment :-)

LittleSully replied...
May 14, 2012 at 1:57 pm :
I really admire your work

LandOfDarkness replied...
May 16, 2012 at 9:00 am :
You're welcome! Keep it up you're really good! : D

poetofdarkness replied...
May 16, 2012 at 5:30 pm :
Thanks littlesully and landofdarkness I admire both of your articles and I hope that you both continue to write to your hearts content

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:04 pm :
I have to hand it to you, you really are one of the deepest writers I have ever met. You go into so much detail, I can hardly ever pull that off, but you do so all the time. It is nice having you as a friend poetofdarkness. I have learned alot from you in alot of ways. I am glad you continue to write and I hope nothing ever makes you stop writing. This is a beautiful poem and I love it. Keep up the amazing work!