Tadpole

Hush my tadpole don't say a word. I am here for you don't be absurd. I love you and i wont let you go. You mean so much to me already boy. How my feelings for you are growing big and strong. But if these feelings fail I'm there to pick up all the broken pieces and put them back together. Hush my little tadpole listen to me speak. My voice is light and happy for you and when you speak back, i can't help to grow weak kneed. Listen every word i say is true. But if i grow quiet i promise its nothing bad and i will speak again real soon. Hush my little it's time to tell the truth. The thing is i think.. I'm madly in love with you. Its might be only a short while but you wont leave my mind. I'm so glad to say it was with you. But i am ready for this are you? Hush my little tadpole don't say a word. I hope you like tadpole cause it's my new nick name for you.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:07 am:
Great job! The content was totally not what I was expecting, which is good :) But I feel like the ending could have been stronger. Overall, a great poem!

RandomPoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:47 pm :
Thank you:)

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked the topic of the tadpole and you falling in love with it (him?). However, I didn't see much flow. Towards the middle I felt it but it was fading at the end. not really sure how to make it better. Just my opinion though. If ur happy, Im happy.

Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:48 pm :
Yes this was to ex when we were dating. I just happen to get back into poetry then so i know this isnt one of my strongest work :) Thank you for the advice