You're On My Mind | Teen Ink

You're On My Mind

April 14, 2012
By Rachel03 BRONZE, London, Other
Rachel03 BRONZE, London, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”


Another sleepless night'
Why do you do this to me.
I tried my best to be what you were looking for.
You're blind not to see the true beauty inside of me.
I want to say i hate you but i'd be lying to myself.
i love you dearly even if you don't see it.
i want you to know i will never give up.
Soon one day you will look up.
And realize what you lost.
And what you could have had.
Is now gone.
But until that day.
I am sad to day.
Goodbye.


The author's comments:
I had wrote this because i am going throgh a tough time with Love and Relationships right now. My self-esteam right now!