Love.

Love is stronger than hate. When you look at a couple in at the park with their child playing together, you don’t feel anger. When you see a love note by your bed because the person you love wanted you to feel special today, you don’t feel anger. When you see people helping people, people helping animals, you don’t feel anger. When you look at thugs and gangs, what do you feel? Compassion, wanting to help these poor souls? Do you feel that it is your human right to defend anyone? I cannot write about hate, it’s not my nature.. I cannot sit here and tell you how much I hate our government or gangs and thugs. It’s not me. And it’s not America. We are not sent to hate each other. Soldiers fighting other soldiers because of hate, what a wise man once said, “Don’t fight for slavery, fight for freedom and love.” I believe that love is our biggest recourse. Maybe we should use that instead of oil or solar energy. Maybe we should open up our hearts and find a solution that will benefit all. Because that’s what we are here for. Love.