What's the pain? | Teen Ink

What's the pain?

By Jace16 PLATINUM, Houston, Texas
Jace16 PLATINUM, Houston, Texas

A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night.
Marilyn Monroe

Fiction is the truth inside the lie.
Stephen King
No, it's not a very good story - its author was too busy listening to other voices to listen as closely as he should have to the one coming from inside.
Stephen King

As she walks down the cold wet street,she thinks. Thinks back to where this all started. There was a fear that she had. The fear that was pushed aside till now. Now the fear ate at her over and over. While dodging cars,she ran into puddles. Th tears stayed in the corners of her eyes as if trained to do. Faster and faster close to home. Tears gone back away from the surface. She passes by her mom,aunt and cousins. Only stopping to be greeted by her cousins girlfriend. She continues through the door to her bed. She changes pants and lights five candles. Laying down, she stars her CD; curled under her sheet. She answers her moms question to anywhere. She almost falls asleep after 30 minutes. She blows out the candles and goes to sleep. Nothings there. Just a black empty space.. Her dreams come to life, she's who she wants to be. Her hair is close to her forearms and her hair is painted black with blue, red and purple streaks. She has anti-eyebrows, snakebites, and a septum. Her skinnies trace her curves with every step. Her big jacket covered her half way above the knees. She stared at her dream self. She turned to wanting to make her self better. But she soon won't forget. The dream plays again. She's walking down the hall. Her jacket now gone in her locker and her friends stand there. Her crimson corset with the the black ties and bows looking tight. A cropped leather jacket with thumb holes at the end. Then suddenly wakes with over whelming fear.