How to be a guy | Teen Ink

How to be a guy

March 29, 2012
By Blondediva SILVER, Hemet, California
Blondediva SILVER, Hemet, California
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
What matters most is not how much money you have in the bank, or what you have lying around in your house, it is the thing that will stay with you forever and never leave your side. That, my dear friend, is love.


This is how you find a job; this is how you keep that job; always shave before a date; This is how you drive a truck; Don’t ever be late for a date-you will never hear the end of it; This is how you surprise a woman on Valentines day; Always act different around your friends; never tell her that you love her; Hold her hand when no one is looking; Use vulgarity in public; This is how you “play the field;” This is how you make the money; this is how you shoot a shot gun; Kill a man in cold blood for your country; This is how a ma holds his alcohol; This is how you treat a woman; Never, ever strike a woman; Never back down from a fight; This is how you control your anger; Always come home after something dramatic; This is how you tell your wife if you have cheated on her; This is how you mow the yard; This is how you clean your garage; This is how you fix your car; Don’t wash your car the day before it is supposed to rain; Never listen to you wife- it is just horrible; Never show your true emotions; This is how you put up a ceiling fan; this is how you buy a house; This is how you ignore everyone but your own self; This is how you allow your love to come out ; This is how you do your taxes, even if your wife is doing them; Don’t let yourself become over-come with emotions; To get to a woman’s heart, you must first open yours; Don’t let anyone “get to you;” Life is a trip and this is how you live it.