I Will... | Teen Ink

I Will...

March 28, 2012
By sam.like.woah. SILVER, Stafford, Virginia
sam.like.woah. SILVER, Stafford, Virginia
9 articles 2 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I believe that no matter what, people should be who they are. No body has the right to judge someone else for something they cant help. If you feel the need to judge or change someone, start with yourself.


I will color the gray skies blue, for you.
I will color the yellow grass green, for you.
I will color the sunset intense reds & oranges, for you.
Understand that I’ll do anything for you.

When the sky is blue and the grass is green; we’ll be laying in the grass, looking at the clouds.
When the sunset is intense reds & oranges; we’ll be sitting side by side, holding each other tight.

I will fill the sky with stars at night, for you.
I will make the clouds drop rain, for you.
I will make the rainbow come out, for you.
Understand that I’ll do anything for you.

When the night sky is filled with stars; we’ll be hand in hand, wrapped in each others arms.
When the clouds drop rain & the rainbow’s out; we’ll dance in the rain, look up at the rainbow & think about how lucky we really are.

I will pause time, for you.
I will pick a flower, for you.
Understand that I’ll do anything for you.

When I pause time; I’ll do it for us to spend more time together.
I'll give you the flower; it would be one of the bajillion from the garden in which every flower was put into for every time I thought of you.
I’m still putting flowers into it.

Bottom line, I’ll love you like no one else has.


The author's comments:
This poem was inspired by the person who I was in a relationship with at the time. The meaning behind this poem is that you should always be there for the person that you love, and you should be willing to do anything for them. No matter what it is.