Manslaughter of How Many? | Teen Ink

Manslaughter of How Many?

By Haley21 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
Haley21 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona

Manslaughter of How Many?
8
Bodies were found aboard the shipwrecked Costa Concordia.
25
Now are confirmed dead. These civilians were found in the completely submerged Bridge Four part of the ship. They had absolutely no hope of survival.
7
People are still missing in the midst.
January 13
Giglio, the Italian Island was inhabited by a shipwreck. Everything crashed right there.
4
Bodies were later found.
They were those of a man, woman, and a little girl maybe just taking her first look at the world.
Who are they?
They have not been identified.
Meanwhile back where we wait
7
4 Those four Concordia officers
3 The Costa employees
These crooks, are, under intense investigation.
They include, Roberto Ferrarini, head of the cruise lines' crisis unit.
Ferrarini, who was on the phone,
with the ship's captain:
Francesco Schettino, the night, of the incident.
MANSLAUGHTER
17
People died during this incident. They had no choice, fell to their death, never to return again

15
Missing! Where are they? Bottom of the ocean, screeching out in the freezing waters, dead?
Multiple manslaughter accounts during this nautical shipwreck. These men failed to alert maritime authorities. The captain is charged for abandoning ship. Nothing else nothing less.
We "would like to express its complete trust and solidarity in these individuals, being absolutely confident in their professional competence and ethical correctness, who performed their duties with the highest professionalism and dedication in the hours following this grave incident."
Gone.

This is about a ship wreck in Costa Concordia. I put it in my own words and a sorrow poem. It depends on spacing and number of words