Your Everlasting Presence | Teen Ink

Your Everlasting Presence

April 3, 2012
By AllisonNicole15 SILVER, Nortonville, Kentucky
AllisonNicole15 SILVER, Nortonville, Kentucky
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Do whatever makes you happy. Live with no regrets.


Love is not easy to conquer. There is often apathy in every relationship definitely autonomony and deficiency. It is very caustic and combustible it is easy to ignite. Most people have ignorance when in love they lose all perspective of who they were and are. People should be empathetic and exploit when love exists. Try to improvise to each ones extent. When someone hurts someone it’s like an incision through the heart, you’re never fully healed and love sometimes falls apart. You never go back to feeling the same way with the stability and comfort of trust. We see things parallel to each other and I’m scared of what we’ll become. But my love for you has the ability and the need to be dilated and my heart has deep intentions of commitment and a concentric place of being. Although it feels like we concave from time to time. My love will never vanquish from your side.


The author's comments:
I wrote this for my boyfriend. we were going through some trouble and everything in it is how i see things.