(H)eals (O)pens my wounds (P)ulling me in (E)vil | Teen Ink

(H)eals (O)pens my wounds (P)ulling me in (E)vil

By Nikki_Nightmare BRONZE, Hnnepin, Illinois
Nikki_Nightmare BRONZE, Hnnepin, Illinois

SAy no to drugs yes to tacos!

Hope grabs you.
Entangling itself in.
Hope buries its claws deep into your chest.
It bites your heart out.

Hope is Bipolar.

Hope apoligizes.
hope brings youe heart back.
then stitches your wounds.

Hope is bipolar.

Hope pours salt in the wound. Popping the stitches. Hope laughs evily.

Hope is bipolar.

Hope buys you flowers. Apoligizing,it fixes you up again. Kissing your cheek.

Hope is bipolar.

Hope eats your heart out. Again. Hope digs its nails into the wound.It smiles a crooked grin.

Hope is bipolar. Hope is evil. Hope is good.
Who is hope?

on May. 24 2012 at 11:01 pm
KitSatellite BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina

"We are the unholy.We are the bastard sons of your media culture. Our minds, eyes and bodies were born of your exclusion, an illusion you hide behind. You don’t love a God, you love your comfort. To you we are filth, we are dirty, so be it. We are dM

Wow.. That was so good. I cannot find the words to explain hw friggen awesome that was!

DanielM SILVER said...
on May. 24 2012 at 10:42 pm
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Wow that was awesome honsetly i liked your tilte and everything. I would suggest write a second poem using this format that you used. it was awesome