Forbidden Love

We sit here waiting for our chance to come,
To see one another once more,
But we are not alone,
For we have each other, and a bond that wont let go,
Everyday the birds taunt me,
Beautiful and free,
I know where they are going,
A beautiful paradise with you,
Can you hear my thoughts, my whispers, my secrets?
You haunt my deep sleep,
take me with you,
far away,
Your words, your lips, your scent on my clothes, its fading,
I can hardly remember your face,
My world is fading without your voice, your laugh, your love.
We have it hidden,
I love you bird, now fly away,
I'll be back in the winter.

sunnyandsugarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aww great writing, this reminds me of who im in love with....

k8hustedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 18, 2012 at 10:52 am :
thank you :) I know, me too.

Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:38 pm :
follow me on tumblr! k8thegreat 

Addi_GraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 1, 2012 at 2:27 am:
B.c? Who's that again?

Apr. 1, 2012 at 10:16 pm :
Birdclaw... ya know

Mar. 31, 2012 at 10:14 am:
Who is this about???? (please say kody)

Mar. 31, 2012 at 10:39 pm :
No actually it was about b.c :/