You Run!

Small,dark room. You've hardly even begun to think about what to do,because you can't stop your silent tears. All alone by yourself,no one around to help you,or talk to. You sit,scared and cold,as you picture a sunset in your mind. You picture the happy memories you've made,and remember the bad. You can see his face,hear his voice,feel his warmth,but yet you pull away. You run from the only thing that is right in your life,and yet you wonder why you are sitting here at this very moment. "Why am I here?" "Why does this always happen to me?" As you constantly ask yourself all of these 'why' questions,you have yet to understand that it isn't the 'why' you should be asking,it's the,"How did I get here?" the "How could I let myself stray this far away?" All of your life you have longed for someone to teach you the true meaning of love,but yet you run! You run from all of your problems in life that you don't want to further proceed in handling yourself! It's time to stop running,take a rest,and go back to what you're running from. You no longer have to worry,be scared,or consistently run. Our father is here.It's over. The deed is done,and finally...you're home!