Butterfly Tears

Tears run down the face of a butterfly; only once or twice;
Tears of gold, or tears of poison;
Either one might happen
It all depends on the butterfly,
Whether she's good, bad, or both;
Dripping drops of diamonds with the tears of gold,
Leaking snakes and spiders in the tears of poison,
And then for the good and bad,
Rare liquid dreams await the butterfly's with a diversity of good and bad
But this really never happens,
As butterfly's almost never cry,
So you'll be lucky if you ever see;
The Tears of Butterfly's

CherriePi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It was really unique! nice word usage, and what inspired u?  

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:04 pm :
More like my best friend and I talking about random topics and then I came up with it on the fly. I kind of wrote it on impulse. :)

ZingaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is interesting, and I love the unconvetional topic of the poem! Very good! :)

Padoodallee said...
Really great ideas and word use. Made me want to go watch the butterflies and try to catch one crying.

writer3499 said...
This is beautiful!! I love the concept, it's so creative! Would you mind checking out my work?    P.S. I love Harry Potter too!!

Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:16 pm :
Thank you! Of COURSE i'll check out ur writing. Any harry Potter fan I'll help! :)

ZhadaMone said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:09 pm:
I like your wording : )

ZhadaMone said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:09 pm:
I like your wording : )

JustPaperAndPencil said...
This is Really Good. I Love your use of words, and it just makes the poem have a more powerful message then it already does. 5 Stars.

Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:14 pm :

Thank you, very much! I'm glad that you liked it! Could you tell other people about it maybe, though, and my other stuff? That would be really awesome! :)

Breee said...
This is absolutely beautiful.  You give the reader a clear image of what you might or might not see and I love how you played with certain words, I'm loving the images. Great duende.

Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:59 pm :
Thank you, Breee! I'm so glad that you liked my poem! Maybe you will like my other articles and book..

Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:21 pm :
Um, what does duende mean? :)