Call this what you want but i call it my life. . . | Teen Ink

Call this what you want but i call it my life. . .

March 26, 2012
By KaliyahJNay BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
KaliyahJNay BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If built a wall, not to block any one out but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."


-twist and turned-beatin and abused-stripped down to the bone- and left confused-walkingthrough the dirt with no one around-realizing she might be lost-but wanting not to be found-amused by the silence-engaged to the quiet-in love with not a sound and the noise that surrounds it-exacuted from reality-protected by the fantasy that she dreams-believing in the reality that she makes it seam.
*(daydreaming the whole day away and as a daydreamer i must say this is the best day i've dreamt all day.)*
-just a broken down little girl-crying out help to the rest of the world-sitting at home while she crys-asking herself and wondering why-taking in a deep breath and wiping away her tears-still pondering in head "Why am i living in fear"?
*(smiling at every face that i see just because its tuesday and i woke up this morning happy now i see every face smiling back at me)*