His Hands | Teen Ink

His Hands

By Janae0819 SILVER, Columbus, Ohio
Janae0819 SILVER, Columbus, Ohio

"Shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land among the stars" -Les Brown

His heavy hands beat her till she’s blue. His hands covered in blood and tears. Her love for him still burning in her heart, she doesn’t know why she stays with him. But he gives his apologies and they continue on until he raises his hand again. Those hands that once comforted her. Those hands that brought her warmth and love now they only hold his anger and her fear. He promises next time he will take it out on the wall, but no… she continues to cover his “mistakes” with make up. Her friends don’t realize and they think he’s the best thing for her. But they start to notice the stain of tears on her face and the fresh cuts on her wrists. He notices too. He screams at her for trying to leave him and he raises his hand again. She hides in the corner, he body unnaturally bent from the struggle to get away. She blocks her face from him but he grabs her arms and beats her until she stops fighting back, he blood drapes the floor like carpet… now it’s his turn to cry…

on May. 8 2012 at 7:48 am
SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi

Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!

Wow, beautifully written!:D I love it, great job!!

deleted said...
on May. 7 2012 at 12:32 pm
deleted, Miami, Florida
Holy Christmas this hit me hard... It's really intense and reminds me of something in my life... Well written, great emotion, keep it up