Death | Teen Ink

Death

By BlackCloudsLover SILVER, Waterford, Wisconsin
BlackCloudsLover SILVER, Waterford, Wisconsin

"I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel."

I don't understand the human race. They're so fragile and weak. So dependent on the Earth to provide them when they're killing it. It amazes me how blind they are to everything. They don't see reality. Only their own little world, when they're living in a world just the opposite of how they imagine it to be. When I come to collect, humans are around the subject sobbing and chocking on their own water from eyes. I don't mind them, though. I just come to collect one thing and one thing only. I take the human's poor soul away from the Earth, to save them from their human body. Humans are so gullible, and will do anything you tell them. Especially during war. They quivered with fear and remorse, while I was racing around their pathetic little world gathering souls. It disgusts me how clingy they are to one another. How they cry and sob and carry on with their lives like nothing ever happened.
Simply: I will never understand humanity. For I am not one of them. I am Death itself.

I don't understand the human race.