The simplicity of Happiness

The depressed soul hungers for happiness, but fears of disliking change
The pain of heart by far can not surpass the fear of not being wanted
Unintentionally one finds them self indulged in unreachable dreams
The thoughts of the depressed one do not make since to others
One Searching, Finding, but ignoring the answer that lies before their eyes
Happiness does not hide, One just has to open their eyes, and look............<3

torilutz8 said...
I like it, but I agree that it isn't that simple. But nice idea and nice poem.

torilutz8 said...

Ookami said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 6:53 pm:

Well i like where your coming from but do you really think its so easy as to just open your eyes and find your happiness??? most ppl are blinded by the trials and hardships of life and so they cant just easily open their eyes and for a sense of speaking see the light. its just not that simple cause where you say just open your eyes and youll be happy most ppl would disagree and say its too hard when its just so much easier to close your eyes and dream of something better. the only thing this ... (more »)

JPanda13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:59 pm :
ookami, i totallay get you, but i think that there is a true source of happines, and of course it will be more difficult than just opening your eyes, but its figurative. People get soo blinded by the bad in the world, it is easy to get lost and think there is no way to be happy. But if you try and look and yean for that than it will be there... cuz ive experienced that myself, sometimes(not all the time) you feel like there can be no way to be happy and you want to completly give up. but i guess... (more »)

Mar. 28, 2012 at 7:02 pm :
oo and something else, i get the whole close your eyes and dream of something better, but will that really help? Just wishing, and wondering wont really change anything. You need to push yourself and face it, make a change, before it's too late because if you ignore it all, i dont believe it will fix it. But thx i totally apreciate your comments.