my love | Teen Ink

my love

March 20, 2012
By ashyloves BRONZE, Harrisburg, Oregon
ashyloves BRONZE, Harrisburg, Oregon
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i don't blend in and i am proud


as i looked into your eyes i knew this is where i wanted to be. not with anyone else, let alone anywhere else without you. i felt your lips on mine and found my addiction. i felt your hand in mine and never wanted to let go. i felt your body laying next to me and never wanted to move. i felt your head on my chest and thought about how beautiful you lok when your asleep. i saw you look at me and knew you saw everything -every flaw, every secret, all my senses whether they were physical, emotional, or mental and everything else hidden behind my fake smiles and buried feelings inside me- and still you say that i am beautiful. i saw how you looked at me like i was everything good in the world. i showed you my cutting scars and saw you hold back the sadness. i left your side and felt empty like everything is left with you. i lay in bed thinking about you, so i would dream of you. i saw you in my dreams and woke up smiling because i woke up to you beautiful face. that morning i felt whole again. i smiled and said i love you. i saw the light in your eyes as you said it back to me. i felt like flying i looked into your eyes and i knew was home.


The author's comments:
this poem goes out to my girl cheyenne harris. this is my heart to yours now. thank you for all of your love cheyenne. i would never have gotten this far without you. you truly are my super hero. i love you dearly and hope i can talk to you soon girl. love you