life or death

Death calls for me
Life threatens me
So hard to live
Too easy to die
Wanna choose both
Can’t ever decide
Don’t want to face problems
Don’t want to see darkness
Which do I choose?
Death peace though dark
Life is bright but hard
The decision needs to be made
But all I want is freedom

readingmusic said...
May 1, 2012 at 11:11 pm:
There is always something more to live for...my friend committed suicide and I wish he realized just how many people loved cared and looked up to him no matter what your hardships you will always have someone that cares so please don't leave them behind

meanangel replied...
May 3, 2012 at 2:14 pm :
thx rite now i dont feel like this anymore bc of my bf he reallymakes me feel gud about life and we dont do anything but i'll always keep on mind what u say. and i am sory about ur friend.

firewithdoves said...
Your poems are always something I really really connect with, and this one even more so. I feel this way so much. 

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how your poem begins---the first four lines made me pay attention. I liked it---you've compared and contrasted what life and death bring to a person. Is there a suicide theme to your piece?

meanangel replied...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:32 am :
thx music lover and beautifulspirit. I guess it would be a suicide piece. It's just how i feel and all i really want is freedom whether it be living or dying. and it probaly is dying, becuz this world doesnt really have anyhting to offer.

music9lover7 said...
this is awsome ur amazeing at writing poems