My Eternity

If i had three wishes... oh what a dream... the first would be... let me think... ah yes, a home... yes a home... somewhere to be warm and safe...instead of cold and alone...a home... just one... just one to call my own... The second of these wishes... I wonder...if possible?... for a family... to love and care for...as they do for me... to be free to embrace...just because... and my final request of these... wishes... wonderful blessed wishes... is to be... alive... for even just one day... one moment... to experience... everything...anything... to for once just breath... and feel a heart beat... beneath this cold... hallow...shell... my final wish... above all... is not to have been... forgotten... not to have been... let fall... into a deep dark...abyss... of nothing but cold... please if you could... i wish... oh i wish... to for once be warmed... no matter that the way... don't question my request... as it is the only thing... this dream of mine... that live within... my Eternity.