Caravan of Thieves

I envy the way darkness swallows you,
eating out all the light
Wishing
that your stolen shadow
would get up
and walk
beside mine

NavyCopperQuill said...
This is a great poem! I love the short and sweet approach. Please write more because this is great!

fluterocker015 said...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:32 am:
Love this poem! The words you chose really bring a deeper meaning to them poem! Keep writing! :)

fluterocker015 said...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:32 am:

HotHotPolkaDOTThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:50 am:
Hi here I am!
I think this is gorgeous, it's short and sweet and the vocabulary is complex. the words just sound so good when they're said out loud, and flow really well. definatly keep writing :D

k8hustedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This one is now my FAVORITE!!! Short, but with so much feeling put behind it! Like Like Like! :)

sunnyandsugarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 17, 2012 at 2:12 pm :
Thanks so much!