Silent Blurs

Listening; gone
A silence on time
Actions
Words
Thoughts
Never ending blurs of never ending nothings
Silenced
Caressed by neither roam nor rhyme
Neither good nor evil
Nor triumph or defeat
Silver striated creations of whim
Replacing spaces
Once filled with abundant somethings
Crevice and cracks emptied
Reason obtained
Still
Degraded
Derailed
Mistrusted; mistreated
Never understood
Above but never beyond

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love it! It was very nice and it felt deep

awesomelyme said...
yur writing contains such strong words and it sounds as though the writer although reppressing her feelings, was keeping such a steady ground as she confornted the silence, i really liked it.

CelestaCuffrigThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:10 pm :
Thanks (: It's grand to know that others appreciate something so close to me as my writing...

Silver-wingedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very Powerful. I love the chose of words, especially towards the end :). I love the whole poem but my favorite lines are: "Never ending blurs or never ending nothings" "Once filled with abundent somethings// Crevice and craks emptied" Keep up the awesome work :) Please check out my articles :)

Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:07 pm :
Thanks a lot! This piece has many different meanings for me and I'm thankful for other's imput (x I read some of your work as well! Brilliant. You seem to focus your writing on your present mood which can produce some extremely strong writing!!

KurobaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:05 pm:
Very good! Deep,awesome.

Jul. 19, 2012 at 5:23 pm :
Thank you (: I love your writings as well!