Fantasy Garden In God | Teen Ink

Fantasy Garden In God

By SammyKay BRONZE, Mclean, Illinois
SammyKay BRONZE, Mclean, Illinois

“Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today.”

The golden fire in the sky, its constantly in motion, the provider of great light. The diamond specks of grain, a heavenly comfort, a pillow from pain. The endless deep sea of sorrow and grief, overpowered by heaven, by the very king! The Willows, everywhere, lean down in despair, but he hears their cries for love and treats them with much care. The barricade from destruction and corrupt souls, stands strong separating the extraordinary from the dull. In the midst of this serene heavenly realm, stands a God willed girl, covered in goose bumps, overwhelmed! Her locks of gold blowing with the chilling whispers of his voice, bringing a smile to her face that reaches to the depth of her soul. Her fantasy garden of peace, away from the world, where all troubles, sin, envy, and pain are forgiven and released. Her fantasy garden in God.

This is a dream I had one night, when I awoke I knew it had been more than another dream, that there was a purpose, an inspiration in store. So, this writing is really to God, without him in my life I would be nothing. Thank you father for looking out for me and keeping me safe and never giving up on me. I would love to hear what you think. Thanks anyone who takes time to read this, it means a lot. God Bless.