Smile | Teen Ink

Smile

March 1, 2012
By EscapeYourFate BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California
EscapeYourFate BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"a smile can hide the pain but the eyes show what is to shame"


I see the breeze race threw your hair.I see the sun as it kisses your face.I see the trees give you shade.I see what you don't.Tell me can you see the world around you like i see the world around you.It can be a rainy day you smile and it all goes away.Your smile makes everything worth while.Yours eyes shine like rising stars.Your life is more then it seems.A day with you is never ending peace to know the sun will shine and the wind will give a breeze.But as your smile fades so does the world around us.The sun hides in shame.The wind had took its last breath.The trees had died of no love.The sky has turned black only to know that your smile should come back.When your smile is gone there's no hope for your smile is all hope.Your smile keeps the world running and my heart racing.Your frown makes the world stop and my heart drop.For if you had no smile the world we know would never have be worth a while.Keep your smile for it makes life worth while.