What Is Love?

A young girl once asked me what love was. I said love is when you would sail the seven seas during a hurricane just to see them smile. When you would cross the world barefoot on a bed of nails or walk through a desert of hot coals barefoot just to find happiness for them. When you would do anything to keep them with you. When you would jump into a pit of poisonous snakes or fight a pack of mountian lions just to make sure they are safe. When they could do anything in the world and you'd love them no matter what. When you'd never give up on them no matter what anyone says and you'd run 100 miles over mountains barefoot on broken glass if they wanted. When you'd support every action. You'd literally jump in front of a speeding car to save them. You laugh when they laugh, you cry when they cry, and you'd give anything to make sure their never upset with you. You feel like your walking on air when your with them and you feel like nothing bad could ever happen. Then she looked at me with awe and said how did you know all this? And I simply said, I've felt the power of love once and for it, I am never quite the same.