That's The Meaning Of Love. | Teen Ink

That's The Meaning Of Love.

By Lexybabyface GOLD, North East, Pennsylvania
Lexybabyface GOLD, North East, Pennsylvania

“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can."

She’s done so much for me. She’s forgiven me every time cheated on her, she’s taken all of my bull s***, and she’s never broken up with me or cheated. Plus, she’s never said no to me and always encourages me to do the best. I know she trusts me no matter what I’ve done and that should mean a lot to me. I don’t understand how I’ve gotten so deep into this that I let girls flirt with me and I cheat on her even after all of that s***. She really does love me and I know it. I’m afraid that someday she’s going to get tired of letting things go and leave. After all I put her through; she still stuck around and stayed by my side. I don’t know how to put it but she’s showed me what love is. She’s forgiven everything and forgotten my mistakes and that is what real love is.