R.M.S.Titanic

R.M.S.Titanic...
They called it the Ship of Dreams,
it sailed along like a tranquil reverie.
Some said it'll reach the States, some questioned it's destiny.
The dreaded night arrived at last. A powerful hand, a Demon's hand struck the sailing vessel, crushed it from the inside out, destroyed every single thing, sparing just a handful.
The mighty ship cleaved into half, plunging everything into the cold darkness of the infinite waters, plunging dreams, hopes, lives and love.
Titanic, a prisoner of fate, now lies underneath the Great Ocean, tranquil as when it first set sail, immortalizing a beautiful dream turned into a terrible nightmare...

Shmelmo said...
Mar. 10, 2012 at 9:26 am

Really great!! I love your choice of words and the way you describe things. It gives the reader a good mental picture. I really like the story of the titanic and this was a great way of retelling the story!!

Please check out some of my work if you get a chance!

Sapphire1225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks :) ya sure I'll check out your work too :)

TheKayster said...
Mar. 10, 2012 at 7:13 am
All i can say is WOW! This is AMAZING! I really LOVE your word choice! I think the word choice makes this poem really stick out from all the rest! Keep writing! I think I'll subscribe to you!! definatley  a 10/5 poem :D

Mar. 10, 2012 at 7:15 am
thanks a lot :) :) I'm really really obsessed with Titanic LoL my friends keep teasing me :P

SonjaRenaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is nice! I like the last lines!

thanx a lot :)