R.M.S.Titanic

R.M.S.Titanic...
They called it the Ship of Dreams,
it sailed along like a tranquil reverie.
Some said it'll reach the States, some questioned it's destiny.
The dreaded night arrived at last. A powerful hand, a Demon's hand struck the sailing vessel, crushed it from the inside out, destroyed every single thing, sparing just a handful.
The mighty ship cleaved into half, plunging everything into the cold darkness of the infinite waters, plunging dreams, hopes, lives and love.
Titanic, a prisoner of fate, now lies underneath the Great Ocean, tranquil as when it first set sail, immortalizing a beautiful dream turned into a terrible nightmare...

lil-lord said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:56 am:
wow this is gud :'( got me crying

Sapphire1225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:22 pm :
It was a very tragic incident.. So many lives lost... Thanks for reading :)

KateLA said...
Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:23 pm:
I really liked this, 5/5! Would you just read two pages in my horror story called, 'If I kissed you' ? It's a strange name but it makes sense in the end.

Mar. 25, 2012 at 12:18 am :
thanks :) 

AlexOdysseyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 10:38 pm:
This poem is very powerful in short words. Very historical and could represent a modern wonderer looking back on how realistically terrifying it was.

Mar. 21, 2012 at 4:56 am :
thank you :)

Ca-sassy said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 6:29 pm:
Great job!!(: I really liked the beginning and end, but in the middle you had some pretty good descriptive words.  The titanic is a neat topic because that story is just sooo sad!  But you portrayed it well and I think you're pretty dang good at this type of writing!  Oooh and thanks for the suggestions and everything on my paper((; haha

Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:10 pm :

thanks for the comment 

;) It meant a lot to me!!

anytime!!

Becca17 said...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:52 am:
fantastic imagery. "prisoner of fate" great word choice. 5/5

Mar. 16, 2012 at 8:01 am :
thank you :)

Animal-Lover said...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:25 am:
Great poem!  I'm glad I was on chat when you posted this :)

Mar. 16, 2012 at 8:02 am :
thanks a lot :)

Choosing2Live4Christ said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:51 am:
Very well written! You used perfect word choice so that I can picture the fatal scene in my mind! 5 stars :)

Mar. 15, 2012 at 1:33 am :
thanks :) :)

FaultyStars said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:07 pm:
Great word choice and excellent flow. :)

Mar. 14, 2012 at 5:07 am :
thank you:)

albealerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:37 am:
Awesome poem Sapphire! :P

Mar. 13, 2012 at 1:51 am :
thank you :)

iamthebest said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:19 am:
It's very constructive. and I loved it!

Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:08 am :
thank you :)

Shmelmo said...
Mar. 10, 2012 at 9:26 am:

Really great!! I love your choice of words and the way you describe things. It gives the reader a good mental picture. I really like the story of the titanic and this was a great way of retelling the story!!

Please check out some of my work if you get a chance!