Love Post Deception | Teen Ink

Love Post Deception

February 26, 2012
By zenPanda BRONZE, Cranbourne, Other
zenPanda BRONZE, Cranbourne, Other
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You know you're in love when you don't want to sleep because reality is suddenly better than your dreams.


My darkest hour was over me, my evil friends began to flee.
One friend stayed true and strong, a friend I’ll love my whole life long.
She’s gracious, funny, and wont retreat, her words so soft and oh so sweet.
A single day would be so fine, just to know that she was mine.
Through thick and thin, we’ll hold on tight, for our great love I know we’ll fight.
I pray our love will stay this way, so we may share it every day.

The author's comments:
I was victim of a cruel girl who used love to seduce me, just so she could play out her cruel dramas to compensate for anger and rage she held against her parents. She tortured me, played cruel mind games with me, and broke my heart. She manipulated my friends to work against me, and finally they turned on me. She destroyed my love, my trust, my confidence, and my life. She was my first love....
P.S. I later found out she had NPD (narcissistic personality disorder), many believe that the legend of vampires originated from NPD sufferers, as they literally seduce their victims and then suck the life force from them.