O tragedy O tragedy

Oh tragedy o tragedy I say unto thee oh tragedy oh tragedy for she has come after me. My soul screams, tearing in pain my heart I fear will impede to beat. My eyes in awe of what I am standing before it can’t be no! I won’t allow it! This is a dream yes a dream another god forsaken nightmare. The river of life a steady stream following the tiny splintered cracks in the wood floor as if to run in fear and shock of what must have occurred. My cold frigid bones reach for the golden angel hair as it lies there motionless like a once striving sun. The flesh pale and cold to the touch oh already I fear the worst of fates became unto a soul. The birds sing jut outside as if to be shouting pleas, for me, to escape to run leave my beloved behind but I cant I mustn’t. I chill traces my spine shuttering me to the core the bitter December wind? The tear that Is tracing my cheek? Or maybe it’s the silence. The utter desolate grotesque kind of quiet. A quiet that makes one seem to cringe and listen to that tiny voice in the back of your mind. I cant seem to break this feeling. My lovers’ eyes laying there fixed into the void black with nothing she stares at me or so it seems. They follow me as I pace the small dark room floor boards creaking under me with every step. Are they trying to tell me something? Me body collapses before her oh misery oh agony what is it that I am to do! I have lost my only meaning to live. Like a pawn to the master the overwhelming agony controls me envelops me, takes me into its control.

TheGirlWhoReachesForStars said...
Sooo beautiful. <3 You're so incredibly talented!

BananaGray said...
I really enjoyed this poem. Great feel of it and so story like! very in depth, keep writing!

Anonymous_7 said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 12:40 pm:
WOW! I can honestly say that this one of the best poems on here that i'v read. Great job!

DreamsOfGoldThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 20, 2012 at 3:25 pm:
I'm not calling it bad, but maybe you should space the sentences. It'd be easier to read and people would love good structure. Other than that tiny thing, I love it! It shows a meaning that I can't really decribe... You should keep writing, you're really good at it. And, also, always ask people for their opinion. It can make you a even better writer, and you can maybe make a book of poems, or just a book.

FaultyStars said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 10:13 pm:
Other than some minor grammatical errors, I quite enjoyed this. It was very poetic. Keep up the great work.

Brinagirl2014 said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:13 pm:
love it!!!!!!!!!!

WrittenEmotionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 7:52 pm:
You have a way with words that's very compelling.... This was amazing, simply amazing to me. If this doesn't sound too weird I'd like to say guys who write poetry,to me, are automatically ten times more attractive to me.(: great!

lvamp1192This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 6:47 pm:
very haunting i couldnt wait to get to the next word...the next line ahmazing