My Angel

These malevolent clouds hovering above me the gloom and darkness it brings me the heavens they cry no light no joy Mother Nature weeps her salty tears obscuring the warmth of the suns rays no light comes from the world around me. Then an angel so sweet and adorned her beauty like a goddess her hair it flows like a sea breeze her smooth warm skin serenity to the touch. She glows to the world such beauty and prestige she is to me never have I seen such a perfect soul such an enduring spirit the kiss of her lips just the lightest graze sends me soaring as I am sure she has done many a times before from the minute I looked into her eyes I knew what she was. The light in my life, my love, my partner, my soul mate, my angel. Intrigued are the clouds for with these stricken eyes have seen them part, the sun shine brighter, the heavens scream there chorus in the wake of her slumber. May the golden trumpets sound for it must be an angel upon this earth. O lord o lord blessed is thee for your most beautiful creation has come to me.

bloodroselove said...
thank you all for your wonderful comments! you guys are amazing. this is one of my favorites of mine so it means ALOT! for so many other people to enjoy it. as a hopless romantic myself i can say that everytime i read this i still giggle and smile hahaha again thank you peoplez...and thank you muse i am a very lucky guy to have her

The_Bleeding_Muse said...
Hopeless romantic speaking: I adore this! it pulls at your heart and it made me giggle a little. lucky girl :)

WrittenEmotions said...
This. Is. So. Beautiful! GREAT! Me being a romantic also, I can completely relate to this... That girl is so lucky to have a wonderful poet conjure up such gorgeous words to describe his feelings for her, Well done! ^^ I hope to one day find that man in my life; the one who is just as captured by the poetic and intimate language as I am. 5/5 You deserve it!

C.K.Snow said...
I love your use of the old language in this poem! I can really visualize what you are saying. Good job!

invisiblerainbowbutterfly101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is amazing i bet the beautiful girl really enjoyed reading it

bloodroselove said...
thank you (: i love throwing the old launguage into alot of my poetry im glad u like it

I.White said...
I love the old language- i bet that beautiful girl would love it if she is anything like me