My Angel | Teen Ink

My Angel

By bloodroselove SILVER, Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
bloodroselove SILVER, Spring Mills, Pennsylvania

These malevolent clouds hovering above me the gloom and darkness it brings me the heavens they cry no light no joy Mother Nature weeps her salty tears obscuring the warmth of the suns rays no light comes from the world around me. Then an angel so sweet and adorned her beauty like a goddess her hair it flows like a sea breeze her smooth warm skin serenity to the touch. She glows to the world such beauty and prestige she is to me never have I seen such a perfect soul such an enduring spirit the kiss of her lips just the lightest graze sends me soaring as I am sure she has done many a times before from the minute I looked into her eyes I knew what she was. The light in my life, my love, my partner, my soul mate, my angel. Intrigued are the clouds for with these stricken eyes have seen them part, the sun shine brighter, the heavens scream there chorus in the wake of her slumber. May the golden trumpets sound for it must be an angel upon this earth. O lord o lord blessed is thee for your most beautiful creation has come to me.

This peice is written for and about a very special and a very beautifal girl i know and love, Enjoy!

on Apr. 2 2012 at 9:26 pm
thank you all for your wonderful comments! you guys are amazing. this is one of my favorites of mine so it means ALOT! for so many other people to enjoy it. as a hopless romantic myself i can say that everytime i read this i still giggle and smile hahaha again thank you peoplez...and thank you muse i am a very lucky guy to have her

on Mar. 13 2012 at 8:17 pm
Moon_In_A_Cup BRONZE, West End, North Carolina
Hopeless romantic speaking: I adore this! it pulls at your heart and it made me giggle a little. lucky girl :)

on Mar. 12 2012 at 2:21 pm
WrittenEmotions PLATINUM, Fairhope, Alabama

The only people who don't get anywhere are the people who don't dream of a better place for themselves...

This. Is. So. Beautiful! GREAT! Me being a romantic also, I can completely relate to this... That girl is so lucky to have a wonderful poet conjure up such gorgeous words to describe his feelings for her, Well done! ^^ I hope to one day find that man in my life; the one who is just as captured by the poetic and intimate language as I am. 5/5 You deserve it!

on Mar. 9 2012 at 7:34 pm
C.K.Snow SILVER, Morden, Other
I love your use of the old language in this poem! I can really visualize what you are saying. Good job!

on Mar. 3 2012 at 9:29 pm
carothesparrow GOLD, Lilburn, Georgia

dont give up she will talk someday my friend made this quote she is really cool cause she understands about my sister
it starts with ONE to make a differerence!!! i learned this quote at a leadership camp

ohana means family no one gets left behind

this is amazing i bet the beautiful girl really enjoyed reading it

on Mar. 2 2012 at 7:12 pm
thank you (: i love throwing the old launguage into alot of my poetry im glad u like it

anon12345 said...
on Mar. 2 2012 at 7:08 pm
anon12345, Gys Drive, California

"If there is a will, there's a way"- Theodore Hertzel

I love the old language- i bet that beautiful girl would love it if she is anything like me