Grace | Teen Ink

Grace

February 23, 2012
By havecouragetocontinue DIAMOND, Los Alamos, New Mexico
havecouragetocontinue DIAMOND, Los Alamos, New Mexico
67 articles 36 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts."
-Winston Churchill-


There is power behind every word, like the finger that pulls the trigger. So put the safety on your mouth and realize this world bigger.

Sometimes it's about the practice, the endless nights, calculating bullet flights. Think about the prey, you know you've been in thier shoes. Think about what you say, what you do; whether its heartbreak or bruise.

Think before you speak, but silence is no better. Think before you act, but stationary is for a letter.

Not everything needs a purpose, not everything needs a place. If all you have can be priced, stop thinking about the race.

Stop thinking about the finish, about the ending ribbon break. Its the journey that leads us, like an aimless snowflake.

If you focus on the target, if you focus on the end. Relationships will break and shatter more than they will mend.

Life is the journey. Death finishes your race. Live a life of spreading joy, end it with a smile on your face.