True Beauty | Teen Ink

True Beauty

By Jasmiinhope GOLD, Cloquet, Minnesota
Jasmiinhope GOLD, Cloquet, Minnesota
19 articles 1 photo 1 comment

What if you could lose weight by feeling pain? Do you know how skinny i would be?

When you see something beautiful in the world, you must cherish it’s spirit, for you will never know how long it will last or even exist before it is gone forever.

Beauty cannot be captured, only imitated. A picture of the horizon is just a picture of the horizon and nothing more. Take a picture of something beautiful, but it’s true beauty does not travel with it, instead it lies within it’s true home.

Beauty works like a rumor. the farther you try to pass on the beauty or truth, the more it gets warped into lies, into something less than what it truly is in the experience.

The only way to understand something, you must go to the source, where the beauty is held and will stay forever. you will never be able to understand the true beauty without experiencing it face to face.

Beauty can never be captured, it stays within its true home and only goes away when it is destroyed

Jasmiinhope GOLD, Cloquet, Minnesota
19 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Awww, thanx!

Oreozz SILVER said...
Oreozz SILVER, Palmer, Texas

"The only thing I would change about you is your last name"

This poem was true beauty!

Just...I can't even describe how amazing it is!!!