Dear silence

Dear lowly chime which is ever so slightly shrouding my every thought.

Allowing only the timely thud of my heart against the inner workings of my chest as the air around my body wisps in and out of my lungs your beautiful melody resonates through and to the depths of my very soul ushering in my nightly death so my wildest fantasies could come life.

magnifying its hypnotic tone locking away my frail mind deep in the petrified forest shrouded in the ashes of my troubled past clashing with the light of my future allowing the unity of my nightmares and dreams come trues to coinside in and array of mixed emotions and aspirations. As a new life takes place behind my closed eyes lids

From: me

To: dear silence

SuNshiNe007 said...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:33 am:
Wow, I love this! Great job. Its good to hear from you again too..You've been missed!:)

AimeeRichae said...
Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:15 am:
wow... this was truely amazing :) I loved it and plan to read more of your peices very soon

LandOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:08 pm :
Very well poem. I'm adding this to my favorites!

poetofdarkness replied...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:41 am :
thank you both for readin my work and i will gladly read both of your articles in my free time

LittleSully replied...
May 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm :
I love your use of vocabulary, how you use differant words then what I hear day to day, it's inspiring