Nightmare Into a Dream

Silver intertwines our lips,
Passion,
Sweet, hushing dawn...
Sparkling surrender of your eyes,
Quiet, my love...
Am I not enough to soothe your beckoning sadness?
Lay back,
Allow radiance in...
...As I sing gently....
So gently... 
Speaking to this haunting,
Blinding it by beauty,
Twisting it to shine,
So bright...
Captivated.

No longer a slave to their image of perfection,
I'll make you Free,
To see just who you are deep within...

As I write this Nightmare Into A Dream.~

EmmettLaFave said...
Very powerful and uplifting; something I'd read over if I was ever scared or unsure about something. Thought it was very good. Spot on, once again.

recurring_resilience said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:54 am
Didn't really like this one.. I don't understand the first lines metaphor.. And nightmares are dreams. xD So is she going to do nothing?

WrittenEmotions replied...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:02 am
It's talking about how love will erase all the fears of life, how someone makes you feel peaceful and you have beautiful dreams instead of bad nightmares. And the first metaphor was supposed to be like the girls lips were silver, like lipstick color...

TheGirlWhoReachesForStars said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:38 am
Ok, this one is absolute PERFECTION.  Honestly, I can't even describe it (: You need to infuse me with your talent darling xx

SilverSun said...
Beautiful. I love how u used your own experience and wrote it so beautifully into a poem. I know by now all my comments are repetitve, but I seriously love each one. each one. It would be a crime not to write

torilutz8 said...
This one's my favorite :) I think this is absolutely stunning :)

WrittenEmotions replied...
Awww thank you:)

taptap said...
My petite vocabulary and knowledge cannot comprehend the beauty behind this peice of art. But, Although it's beyond my knowledge, I do know it's intensly plump with emotion. Fabulous job.

Jade B. said...
That was pure beauty and raw emotion, im suprised I'm the first person to comment on this. If you could be so kind as to read a few of mine and give your feedback I would really appriceate it, thanx. 

WrittenEmotions replied...
Thank you, and absolutely! No problem at all!(:

. replied...
This was absolutely beautiful. It made me want to cry. I love the metaphors!

LandOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:42 am
This is absolutely amazing! It's my favorite of your pieces. I've read it like ten times. You are one great poet!