My Love Endures Forever More | Teen Ink

My Love Endures Forever More

February 17, 2012
By Agasaya SILVER, Puryear, Tennessee
Agasaya SILVER, Puryear, Tennessee
5 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
There is no lasting hope in violence, only temporary relief from hopelessness.\\\" ~ Kingman Brewster

\\\"Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the Messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.\\\" ~ Guru Nanak

\\\"When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when his son gives to his father, both cry.\\\" ~William Shakespeare

\\\"Many persons have the wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness...is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.\\\" ~Helen Keller


Why must we separate this way? We can find a way to hide you from them!" I know you want to protect me, but I'd rather die then let you leave me."

"My love, they have become too strong. How can I prevent them from hurting you unless I leave? I will not let harm come to you because of me...."

"You are stronger than you know! I believe you can control them. I don't want you to leave me, because you may cause harm to yourself...."

"It's better than you know. This way, I won't hurt you. I have killed because of them..."

"Oh, you poor soul. If you must leave, kill me first. That way you will not be worry about my welfare, and my heart will not hurt for the remainder of my life."

"Darling, I...."

"You will be hurting me more by having me to long for you to return to me. When I know you won't..."

"My dear, I will not take your life! I would rather you be alive and well than deceased by the cause of me. and what of our beautiful son?..."

"If you will not do the deed, the I shall..."

She drives the knife into her veins

"My sweet! What have I done!? I have no reason to remain living, now that my one true love has died...."

He sobs softly into her hair.

"Alas! The demons shall perish! My family shall carry this burden no more!"

They said their last goodbyes and as he felt her life leave her body, he plunged the knife into his heart, thus, dying instantly.

They died in each other's arms, leaving behind an infant son to the wife's sister.

They saved him from a life of instability and insanity...


The author's comments:
This story is of my own creation. Love and loss inspired me to express my feelings in such a way.