It.....

It
dissolves the soap bar
into a thin sheet then
poof
its gone.

It
rewires a system
to make it go in a
different way than
everyone else.

It
is like the devil
telling you something
but, it’s really not true
except think it
is.

It
is whittling you
down an down
to nothing and ,you,
you don’t mind. You
like it.
you don’t see the danger in It.

It
is looking for
teenage girls
everywhere.

celebeauty1 said...
Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:02 am
very nice!

Me.Myself.and.I said...
This is very touching, as I've seen girls around me at school suffer from this. 

babyrex4 said...
I really like this poem and how you made it so the reader has to guess. I tried so hard to figure it out but I gave up and read the "Author's Comments". Maybe you should make the poem so it makes it easier to understand what the poem is actually about or make the title with anorexia in it, like "It....Anorexia" or "It..(anorexia)"

PurplePassion16 said...
This is a great poem. It's almost like a riddle because it doesn't come right out and say what "It" is. I read your comments on the poem too. I would like to personally say that I hope you and your friends can overcome this anorexia problem. I hate to to think that someone who can be a good poet would dissolve like a bar of soap.

Swims.M.V. said...
I think I understand what this poem is about and I think I love it! good job.

Breeze-PetalsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 4:43 am
love it so very much........

PeNfReAk10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 2:43 am
umm....this was random. it was randomly nice. Check your grammar though next time. all in all pretty good

jewlsroxs12 replied...
Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:02 am
its suppose to be like that but thnxs for telling me that :D

starbucks_queen21 replied...
Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:29 am
Wow!!!! I can relate to this poem soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting it. The part I can relate to most is the part that goes "it is whittling you down an down to nothing and you don't mind. You like it. You don't see the danger in it." That's sooo true! :( I love the poem!