The moon and sun | Teen Ink

The moon and sun

By Julio BRONZE, Topeka, Kansas
Julio BRONZE, Topeka, Kansas

As the sun sets it cries your name hopeing to see your face one last time. Whriten by me

Evey day I look at the sun, every night I look at the moon. They both laugh at me...why? Cause for they get to see you everyday and I must suffer through many fortnights just see you smile. It burns my insides to see others with the ones they love, it brings back the pain I have. We may not see each other as we please but I still see you through the moon, the sun, and the stars! When I see the son rise I feal your warm touch of your lips on my cheek as I hear a faint "good morning" in the wind as it whistles in my ear. And as the sun sets and the moon shines with the stars painting a beautiful portrait using the night sky as a canvass. I think of us holding each other by a burning fire as we attempt to count the stars, almost as if counting the reasons why we love each other. So many, so many reasons why to say those wonderful words I love you...For I wish I could be a star so that I could watch you sleep but yet I can only hope I'm in your mind as u drift to sleep. Lucky Luna

Even if you don't get to see the one u love you can still look around and fine many things that remind you of them and also at the end I say "lucky Luna" and Luna means moon in Spanish for those whom don't know