You Are My Dream

Yesterday I dreamt that you were here, Sitting in my room where I could see you.
Yesterday I dreamt that we were dancing in the moonlight in your backyard. We were dancing to
my favorite song by Taylor Swift “Fearless”.
We were happy and didn’t give a care about anyone else or what they thought. We were happy and that was what mattered most.

You entered my dream again tonight. You were smiling, showing me your shining white teeth,
like you didn’t have a care in the world.
You entered my dream again as you stroll over to me and embrace me. You sit there and hold me
and I can tell you don’t want to let me go. I don’t want you to either.

I want to be your princess and I want to live happily ever after. You are my prince now take me
away on your white horse. Take me away before I awake, I want this moment to last
forever.
Tonight to dreamt that you were here, I hope that tomorrow I will dream of you again.
I dream you were here with me like it used to be, but I woke up and realized that you were gone.

You will always be my Dream

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

PenguinzillaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I loved it, you are a REALLY good writer. Kepp posting stuff and I'll read 'em!!