Trust | Teen Ink

Trust

January 16, 2012
By live.love.learn. SILVER, El Cajon, California
live.love.learn. SILVER, El Cajon, California
5 articles 0 photos 21 comments

Favorite Quote:
The supreme prayer of my heart is not to be learned, rich, famous, powerful, or good, but simply to be radiant. I desire to radiate health, cheerfulness, calm courage, and good will. I wish to live without hate, whim, jealousy, envy, fear. I wish to be simple, honest, frank, natural, clean in mind and clean in body, unaffected - as ready to say I do not know, if it be so, and to meet all men on an absolute equality - to face any obstacle and meet every difficulty unabashed and unafraid.
I wish others to live their lives, too - up to their highest, fullest, and best. To that end I pray that I may never meddle, interfere, dictate, give advice that is not wanted, or assist when my services are not needed. If I can help people, I'll do it by giving them a chance to help themselves; and if I can uplift or inspire, let it be by example, inference, and suggestion, rather than by injunction and dictation. That is to say, I desire to be radiant - to radiate life.
-Elbert Hubbard


Trust, those five words are inevitably meaningful
Trust can be granted easily
Trust can also easily fly away with the wind

Can I trust you?
Those four words linger on like no other
If you break that trust you have nothing

Trust will fly away and leave you
Trust can be broken and leave you hurt
So cherish those three words

I TRUST YOU


The author's comments:
This piece is about trust being broken.. As it is given it is taken.. Just remember trust is everything don't hurt the other by breaking that trust. Remember love and trust are everything, don't break the trust.