Confused

You stand there staring at me
Like I did something bad
Like I was a guilty for something but what?
All I could do was stare back
Who is she? What does she want?
I just kept looking and staring and wondering but
She looked sad, heartbroken
What happened to her?
Where’s her smile, her laugh and happy looking joyful face?
Then I just remember I was staring at myself in the mirror.

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
There are no words.....I am seriously about to cry right now. That right there....is the story of my life. I'm going to seriously cry.....

Elisa39This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem is so beautiful I felt like crying!

Hamzawaseem said...
concluded it beautifully

Zoya_Khan said...
The ending is so beautiful...!!!

dbk1098 said...
LOVE it!!! You have such great talent! Love the surprise ending and the true honesty in your words!

TheUnwantedTruth replied...
short but entertaining great twist at the head  i love it and it goes with the hot topic of depresson that happens to alot of ppl today. so great job once again country just great :D

DedicatedDetermination said...
Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:14 am
Great twist at the end, I think it's a little bit of what we all see in the  mirror! 

caitiekate said...
wow, the ending gave me goosebumps!!! i love this poem a lot...i like it's length for what you had to say and it's just one of those poems that connects with a lot of people...especially depressed teenagers. great job!!!

@nime.@ngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh my god! thats really good! keep on writing!

hypermagical said...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:39 am
I love this, Cutie! I think your honesty is what makes the ending such a surprise. Keep writing!

AbigailElizabeth said...
The simplest of works are sometimes the most striking and beautiful, which is the case with this work! Never stop writing:)

SupportIndie said...
This is really good :) I didn't expect the ending, I kinda expected it to be sappy and cliche, but it was really cool. 

wintersnow1698 said...
i like it it has good word choice and a great twist at the end You ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER

Proud_To_Be_An_AmericanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Wow, I didn't see the ending coming, untl I read it of course! :P  Thanks for sharing this, country!!!