How should i feel, what should i do? | Teen Ink

How should i feel, what should i do?

February 3, 2012
By Smileeey_J BRONZE, Oakland, California
Smileeey_J BRONZE, Oakland, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

how should i feel, what should i do, I'm giving the choice all to you. how should i feel when you say you care, what should i do when you play the role of a caring individual, knowing you aren't even close. how should i feel knowing that to you I'm an option if that and to me you're a priority. what should i do when you toy with my heart, feelings, and emotions. you play these mind games with me and you don't know it but it kills me. how should i feel about the fact that we've known each other all our lives and i don't mean a thing to you. what should i do knowing you'll never be mine. how should i feel when i try so hard to make you love me but you throw my feelings on the ground and crush them. what should i do when you say those things that force me to hold back my tears. how should i feel when i know I'm torn but it's no use, what should i do when i find myself thinking of you. how should i feel when you beg me to degrade myself and i actually consider it. what should i do about the pain it causes my heart to love you. i could talk until I'm blue in the face but it'll mean nothing to you so just tell me how should i feel, what should i do?


The author's comments:
a secret poem to a boy i love dearly although i shouldnt, who refuses to love me back. he and my boyfriend of 10 months keep me torn.